3. FF 123, ABC sweatshirt. How theme-perfect is this? Fate, I tell you. If I got this I'd want a huge baggy size rather than tight and fitting so I could mess with it.
4. FF space shuttle backpack. I'd use this as an actual backpack, fr srs fr srs holmes.
5. FF neck-in brace. You seriously need to go to the link and see all the different ways this baby can be worn. Also doubles as strangling device.
6. FF roller skates. Complete with toe-stops (as featured in the Archie comics!).
7. FF colorblock headphones. Forget those pretentious earbuds that come with your iPod touch, colorful inconvenience is wear it's at!
8. AA sheer socks. Not like EVERYONE has these or anything, not like they're a tad overPRICED or anything, not like they wouldn't FIT me or anything. I need these.
9. AA lame leggings. *See spiel at #8*
10. AA windbreaker. It looks like candy. Really, really, shiny candy.
11. Luella bat mask. Hey now! Luella? That's ambitious. And delicious. And nutritious. Oy, the pun opportunities....can't....resist....AND MALICIOUS.
12. Jonathon Saunders dress. On sale for $1,376.25! Get em while they're hot!
13. Modcloth vintage pullover. So what if this top is sold out? It will always be in stock in my heart.
14. AA fanny pack. And you thought I was done with my 80's obsession!
And last, the ultimate-CAPS AND BOLD AND ITALICS ULTIMATE- desire: THE ALEXANDER MCQUEEN TRIGGER SHOULDER BAG. It's duh-maz-ing. See that shadow under it? That means it's HOLY.