What a weird year. And I can't believe it's already a whole decade into the 2000's? I am not prepared for this! I enjoy the easiness in knowing if someone was born in the 60's, they are now in their 40's; 50's then 50's, and so on! But now everyone is old! You're old! I'm old! I hate it! Go away!
Anyway, my 2009 resolutions were:
- Read more. Okay, I actually did start to read way more.
- Learn how to sew. Nope.
- Get better at replying to emails (heh..heh..) Let's see...1400 unread...hm, yeah, NO.
- Practice guitar more often. Actually yes.
- Keep a journal of everything. Actually yes! Though I haven't written in my diary for a month now, and didn't even start keeping it until September. Hm.
- Stop procrastinating. Um.
- Stop procrastinating. Not really.
- Stop procrastinating. SHUT UP I GET IT OKAY.
And I'm not going to reflect on 2009 because you DON'T LOOK BACK, MAN.
No but really, I don't have much to say! It was weird and exciting and definitely a milestone year. Bat Mitzvah, first Fashion Week, Pop, Tokyo, the beginning of what is-so far-my favorite year of middle school.. most of all I'm really happy because of all the awesome friends I have been incredibly lucky to meet. And I'm lucky because I have awesome readers who email me with links to cool shoes and Youtube videos.
Any more reflecting and I'll have my brain in knots. This year was a good kind of weird and thank you for enjoying it with me.
Happy new year!